General Terms and Conditions:
- Courses bought online are non-refundable.
- The intention of the courses is to provide you with the fundamental theory to assist you in gaining the knowledge and skills to do an excellent job in using agriculture equipment and performing work on a farm.
- We cannot and will never guarantee work of any kind. We aim to increase your knowledge and skills to increase your chance of success.
- The “Unpacking your Toolbox” service is also non-refundable in the case where you filled in the tools/tasks/courses that was assigned to you. We have a cost to external/3rd parties and these can’t be recovered from them. Should we decide to give a refund, these costs will have to be subtracted. We generally discourage joining the program in all our sessions if you are not serious about your own development, either on the H2A program or in general for your own benefit.
- Payment gateway fee, bank fees etc will be subtracted from any money that needs to be refunded to a candidate.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, telephone number, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
If you find any link on our Services that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
Account Suspension & Termination
F4A T&D. encourages you to report violations of our guidelines and Terms. We reserve the right, at our sole and final discretion, to deactivate, freeze, suspend or terminate any account upon any factual or alleged breach of these Terms. You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use our platform, or if you suspect a breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Users undertaking conducts that may constitute a factual –or even alleged– breach of these Terms, including but not limiting, using automated mechanisms to make fraudulent communications, may become subject to immediate account suspension/termination, at our sole and final discretion, without notice and without responsibility.
You may terminate your account at any time by going to the “delete account” button located inside the “Edit Profile” section which can be accessed through the dropdown at the side of your username. We may terminate or suspend your F4A T&D. account if you go contrary to any F4A T&D. policies or for any other reason(s), which we will notify you about.
Changes to our Services and Pricing
- F4A T&D reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Any changes will be displayed in the Service, and we may notify you by email. Please refer to the last effective date where changes were last undertaken by us. Your use of our Services after the effective date of any update– either by an account registration or simple use – thereby indicates your acceptance thereof.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to provided Services, are subject to change upon a 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to our website (f4atd.com).
- F4A T&D shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of a Service.
F4A T&D Limited Guarantee
F4A T&D. shall make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that any interface or integration from a third party provider or system as part of the Services operates correctly. Notwithstanding, you acknowledge that the successful operation of any interface or integration is dependent upon the technical set up of said third party systems, such as Amazon Web Services and other infrastructure and cloud computing providers.
Accordingly, you agree that: (a) F4A T&D. cannot be held liable for any failures in the operation of the interface or integration resulting from acts or omissions by you or the third party; (b) F4A T&D. shall have no liability or obligation whatsoever to you in relation to the content on or use of, or correspondence with any third party website or service made available via the Services.
If an issue arises with regard to the effective operation of an interface or integration to a third party provider or system, F4A T&D. will use its commercially reasonable efforts to resolve the issue.
Content and interaction with members:
You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, or any other F4A T&D service.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by F4A T&D.
We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any F4A T&D customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
The following terms apply for the Game Changer program:
- The student will undergo various reasonable verification tools to determine compatibility with the H2A farming program.
- The decision of Farm 4 Africa on accepting or declining candidates to the program will be at Farm 4 Africa’s discretion and based on the results of the assessment tools.
- If students are not accepted in Farm 4 Africa Training Academy the above price will not be refundable since the service was provided.
- The final report and recommendations will be submitted to the student soon after the 3-day intervention and recommendations on the way forward will be provided.
- Farm 4 Africa decision regarding the continuance of the student on the program is final. No further discussions will be accommodated. This is for protecting both Farm for Africa and the student. Based on our years of experience we know what the USA farmers want and need. Farm for Africa would rather be honest in their opinion than to create false hope and expectation and the student spends money on Farm for Africa’s programs and ultimately do not get a position in the USA.
- However, the student can still buy Farm for Africa’s training courses as part of the student’s self-development path.
- Acceptance of the student after the “Position Yourself” 3-day intervention will automatically kick of the next process steps, including development plan discussions.
- After acceptance to the program, the student must ensure they follow the development plan and book for the relevant live practical training. Farm for Africa cannot follow up with each student. Failure to do so will result in the student not being considered for a position on a USA Farm for the next year.
- The student must book for one of the Intervention dates. No further dates will be made available as other programs/interventions are in progress and Farm for Africa have commitments to customers on other programs as well. The consequences of not attending one of the six dates as listed in the registration form will be the responsibility of the client and can not be projected to Farm 4 Africa to solve the issue.
This training is intended for educational purposes only. Extensive research has been done and practical experience acquired have been combined to give the student the fundamental understanding of the topic in question. The views have not been approved by any government agency, business, or individual and cannot be construed as representing a perspective other than that of the authors. The training is provided with the understanding that the authors are not rendering legal or other professional advice to the reader, and that the information contained herein should not be regarded or relied upon as a substitute for professional consultation.
The use of the information contained herein constitutes an agreement to hold F4A harmless for liability, damage, or expense incurred as a result of reference to or reliance upon the information provided. Descriptions of specific situations are included only as hypothetical case studies to assist students and are not intended to represent any actual person, business entity or situation. Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or certification of any kind. Individuals using such products assume responsibility that the product is used in a way intended by the manufacturer and misuse is neither endorsed nor condoned by F4A nor the manufacturer.
If you have any further question, please contact the office at 061 8890784, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Last updated: 2021-04-26)