Interested in making yourself as a farm worker more valuable to a farmer? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We work closely with foreign worker placing Agents as well as farmers so we understand what is required of a farm worker to make it a success on a farm.
What do you need to be successful as a farm worker?
- The passion for the agriculture environment. To be a farmer.
- The theoretical understanding of the vehicles used on a farm. It is not just about the ability to be able to drive a tractor. You need to know how to:
- identify potential mechanical or safety issues on the vehicle
- perform maintenance and lubrication where required – such as replacing oils and filters
- how to safely operate the vehicle.
- Practical experience
- Your attitude and behaviour
- Ulitmately: Understand and respect the ultimate goal a farmer wants and needs to achieve – and work as a team to achieve it
The training courses we have developed has been designed specifically to take you to the next level. To make you more marketable to a farmer.